NOTIFYING THE PUBLIC OF RIGHTS UNDER TITLE VI
- Northside Youth And Senior Service Center, Inc. operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with the NSYSSC Transportation Office
- For more information on the civil rights program of NSYSSC and the procedures to file a complaint, contact Sandra M. Norman at 314-531-4161, email firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit our administrative office at 4120 Maffitt Ave., St. Louis, MO 63113. For more information, visit www.nsyssc.com
- A complainant may file a complaint directly with the Federal Transit Administration by filing a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights, Attention: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor-TCR, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590
- Northside Youth And Senior Service Center, Inc. is committed to providing safe, reliable, efficient, and accessible service to its customers. To ensure equality and fairness, Northside Youth And Senior Service Center, Inc. will make reasonable modifications to policies and procedures to ensure that individuals with disabilities have equal access to all of its services. Anyone who would like to request a modification of policies or procedures to participate in our elderly programs or services should contact: David Lakine, 314-531-4161.
- If information is needed in another language, contact 314-531-4161.